– when you first contact us to sell your house, we will ask you to fill in a preliminary questionnaire and return it to us along with a small number of photos of the property.
– we will respond quickly to tell you whether your property is one we can usefully list and if so we will agree a mutually convenient appointment to meet you and see the property with our own eyes.
– if your property is already on the market we will give you an opinion on the asking price, otherwise we will prepare a commercial valuation for your consideration.
– we will conduct a due diligence procedure with you to ensure that you have all the necessary paperwork in order for a sale. If any key documents are missing we will discuss with you the best way to acquire them!
– at this point we will ask you to complete and sign a NON exclusive sales mandate. This means that if another agency or third party finds the successful buyer for you, you will owe us absolutely nothing.
– we will then prepare a PDF with a description of the property and our choice of lead photos and send it to you for corrections, suggestions and approval.
– once finalised we will send this PDF directly to all relevant people on our buyer enquiry data base.
– at the same time we will publish your property on our website.
– we will signal the new listing to our London based PR manager who will seek to have your property featured in the UK specialised press, including for example such publications as Country Life, Financial Times, International New York Times, Evening Standard, Money Week, Irish Times, Sunday Times and Sunday Telegraph, at NO COST to yourself!
– after every buyer viewing we will give you their feedback, positive or negative, just as soon as we ourselves receive it