The terms for selling and buying a house are: only if and when a property listed by us is sold to a buyer introduced by us do we require a fee from each side equivalent to 3% of the agreed sale price (plus VAT where applicable on the amount of the commission), payable at the time of completion, to be declared on the Deed of Sale as required by Italian law.
We do not ask for exclusivity from our seller clients and if the buyer is introduced by a third party there is no charge from us.
Griffon Italian Property for itself and as an advertising portal for the vendor gives notice that:
- These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
- Reasonable endeavours have been made to ensure that the information given in these particulars is materially correct but any intending purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquiries and survey as to the correctness of each statement.
- All statements in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Griffon Italian Property or the vendor.
- No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither Griffon Italian Property nor anyone acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
- Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
- Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
- No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
- Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed.
- Your personal details will be used in compliance with existing regulations, exclusively for managerial and administrative purposes, in compliance with the terms of our agreement and only to carry out essential work to complete any agreement between us, thereby excluding any other use and/or conflict with that of the interested person.
- To better place your property on the market/to carry out better research for you regarding the property you have requested, we wish to inform you that your personal information and that relative to your property may be published/communicated to collaborating estate agents or published in estate agents data banks.
- We will treat your information in a correct, legal and transparent manner protecting your privacy and your details will be conserved both on computer and traditional archives.
- Both your data and your consent must be freely given however your refusal would make it impossible for us to carry out our contractual obligations or fulfil our duties to you and would render the management of our relationship impossible.
Lastly we wish to inform you that all necessary and pertinent information and documentation regarding the agreements between us will be conserved exclusively for administration purposes on computer and in traditional archives.